We collect and may share private customer information about you. We may share this information now or in the future. We do this to enable us to serve you and to help us to identify you as our customer or our former customer, to process your policy and requests quickly, to pay your claim or tell you about products or services we believe you may want and use.
- Information from you – When submitting your application or other forms, giving telephone or in-person interviews, requesting an insurance quote, or through your agent, you may give us information such as your name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, date of birth, gender, marital status, prior insurance information, vehicle descriptions, miles driven and vehicle use, other drivers, and driving history;
- Information about your transactions – We may keep information about your transactions with us, companies related to us, or others, for example your policy coverage, premiums, claims history, payment history, account balances, information necessary for payment and billing, and claim documents;
- Information we receive from a company not related to us We also may collect other information. This may include information from consumer reporting agencies such as your motor vehicle reports, claims history reports, credit scores, credit history, or employment.
- Financial service providers, such as automobile insurers and insurance agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as direct marketers; and
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.
If you prefer that we not share private customer information about you to third parties not related to us, you may stop those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than the disclosures permitted by law shown above). If you wish to stop disclosures to third parties not related to us, you may complete and return the form shown below the perforation as directed by the form. You have the right to access all personal information collected and correct any errors.
We restrict access to private customer information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your private customer information.
Occasionally Haulers must collect private personal health information about you to provide a product or to pay a claim. Haulers does not use or share this information, internally or externally for any purpose except the following:
- Underwriting insurance;
- Administering your policy, account, or claim;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As otherwise authorized by you.
If your customer relationship with Haulers is terminated, we will continue to treat and safeguard your private customer information and private health information as described in this notice.